Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating a business plan for expanding ‘Meet’s’ presence
2. Onboarding new employers to ‘Meet’s’ web app for employers
3. Registering job seeker on the ‘Meet’s’ Android app
Why work with Meet (Medha)?
1. Team: Meet’s founding team includes alumni of Chicago Booth, Harvard Design School, and NSIT. Medha’s team has 100+ members and we are growing fast.
2. Student-centric: Our spirit is student-centric and with that spirit we’ve designed Meet to prioritize the needs of young people.
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 20th Apr’20 and 9th Jun’20
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.