About the work from home job/internship
Meet (www.meetworks.in) is a digital platform designed to make the job market more inclusive and transparent for youth. The core idea of Meet is giving employees of micro, small, and medium-sized employers in India a platform to express their voice on employment experience.
With early incubation at Medha in phase 1 (Jun-Dec ’19), Meet reached ~7000 jobseekers and ~1000 employers in job markets across eastern U.P. With an investment from the Ford Foundation, we are now looking to build a senior leadership team to take Meet to the next level.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Helping with recruiting interns and full-time employees of Meet
2. Creating an onboarding plan for new recruits.
3. Assisting with other HR functions-payroll, employee engagement, etc.
Why work with Meet (Medha)?
1. Team: Meet’s founding team includes alumni of Chicago Booth, Harvard Design School, and NSIT. Medha’s team has 100+ members and we are growing fast.
2. Student-Centric: Our spirit is student-centric and with that spirit we’ve designed Meet to prioritize the needs of young people.
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 20th Apr’20 and 9th Jun’20
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.