About the work from home job/internship
We’re looking for a social media marketing intern who will be a core part of the marketing team and work directly with the marketing lead. This person will be your go-to for all your questions and guidance on the projects. It’s a remote internship wherein you can work from anywhere you want as long as there’s some overlap in timezones with your mentor.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating & publishing engaging content for our social media platforms, in alignment with the marketing and product strategies (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Quora, Vokal, and YouTube)
2. Managing the editorial calendar
3. Establishing and growing online communities through engaging activities and content. Identifying and executing opportunities to engage with our community and generate awareness among our targeted audience
4. Analyzing social media performance (awareness, engagement, installs) to optimize campaigns and bring recommendations for future actions
5. Identifying partnership opportunities with social media influencers in the education and skill development domain
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 20th May’20 and 24th Jun’20
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.